What? Rosary Congress, Eucharistic Adoration with an hourly Rosary prayed aloud, if possible, at the top of each hour, and preferably the prayer of the Indwelling of the Trinity and the prayer to the Immaculate Conception, for seven days on behalf of the intentions of Our Lady of America. DEDICATED TO THE MONTH OF OUR LADY, PLEASE SEEK THE INTERCESSION OF THIS WEEKS SAINTS. Please make every effort to assist at daily Mass and go to Confession during this week. ST. JOSEPH, PRAY FOR US!!
Who? YOU and as many people as you can bring… Your holy roller friends…
Where? Before the exposed Blessed Sacrament or the tabernacle local to you.
When? August 1-7, 2021, See how exciting THIS IS!!!
- Aug 1-Sun-St Alphonsus Liguori, Bishop and Doctor
- Aug 2-Mon- St. Peter Julian Eymard, Apostle of the Eucharist
- Aug 3-Tue
- Aug 4-First Wed-St. Jean Vianney, Patron of Parish Priests, Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Aug 5-Thur-Dedication of the Basilica of St. Mary Major
- Aug 6-First Fri- Transfiguration of the Lord, Memorial to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Aug 7-First Sat-St. Sixtus II, pope, and companions, martyrs, Memorial to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Why? In thanksgiving for the graces received from the last Our Lady of America Rosary Congress, and in light of the days ahead, we come together again beseeching Our Mother for her intercession for God’s Mercy to reign over our hearts, our families, our Church, our world. Our Lady of America promises Spiritual graces greater than those of Lourdes and Fatima. She asks, however, that we deepen our love of the Trinity in the Indwelling within. Additionally, she asks that her loyal sons, the Bishops, solemnly process and enthrone her into the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC. While we are not responsible for the request she made of the bishops, we are certainly responsible for interceding on their behalf. The promise of peace ensuing following this request comes with the virtue of purity.