1. At this time the disciples came to Jesus and said: “Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?”
2. So He called a little child to Him whom He sent among them.
3. Then He said “In Truth I tell you, unless you change and become like little children you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
4. And so, the one who makes himself as little as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven.
5. Anyone who welcomes one little child like this in My Name welcomes Me.”
5/10/25 – Vol. 17
As I (Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta) fuse myself in It (the Most Holy Divine Will of God), an immense void, all of light, comes before my mind, in which one can find neither the extent of its height, nor of its depth, nor the boundaries on the right or on the left, nor those on the front or on the back. In the midst of this immensity, in a highest point, I seem to see the Divinity, or the Three Divine Persons waiting for me – but this, always mentally. And, I don’t know how, a little child comes out from me; although it is still I – maybe it’s my little soul. It is moving to see this little child putting herself on the path within this immense empty space – all alone, shy, walking on tiptoe, with her eyes always fixed to the place where she sees the Three Divine Persons, because she fears that if she lowers her gaze in that immense void, she wouldn’t know at what point she would end up. All her strength is in that gaze fixed on high. In fact, in receiving in return the gaze of the Supreme Height, she draws strength along the way. Now, as the little one arrives before Them, she plunges herself with her face into that empty space, to adore the Divine Majesty. But a hand from the Divine Persons raises the little child; and They say to her: “Our daughter, the Little Daughter of Our Will – come into Our arms.” In hearing this, she becomes festive, and makes the Three Divine Persons festive; and delighting in her, They await the performance of the office, which They entrusted to her. And with grace typical of a child, she says: “I come to adore You, to bless You, to thank You for all. I come to bind to your throne all human wills of all generations, from the first to the last man, so that all may recognize Your Supreme Will. May all adore It, love It, and give It Life within their souls.”