Come to speak to Jesus and tell Him what is in your heart.
Jesus longs for souls to come receive His mercy.
(Click here for Live Online Adoration)
You are greatly needed! The Church and the world have a great need of Eucharistic worship. Your hour with Jesus will repair for the evils of the world and bring peace.
All thanks and praise be to our Lord!
St John Bosco has said: “There is nothing the devil fears more than these two things: a well made Communion and frequent visits to the Blessed Sacrament.”
Jesus will bless you, your family and the whole world for this hour of faith you spend with Him in the Blessed Sacrament.
Jesus has promised peace to our country: “If my people humble themselves and pray, and seek My Presence, I will revive their land.” (2Ch 7:14)
“My delight is to be with you.” (Prov. 8:31)
Twelve BIBLICAL reasons
for wanting to spend one hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
1. He is really there: “I myself Am the Living Bread come down from Heaven.” (Jn 6:35)
2. Day and night Jesus dwells in the Blessed Sacrament because of His Infinite love for us: “Behold I will be with you always even to the end of the world,” (Mt 28:20;) 3. The specific way that Jesus asks us to love Him in return is to spend one quiet hour with Him in the Blessed Sacrament: “Where your treasure is, there is your heart…” “Could you watch one hour with Me?” (Mt 6:21; 26:40)
4.When we look upon the Sacred Host, we look upon Jesus, the Son of God: “Indeed, this is the will of My Father, that everyone who looks upon the son and believes in Him shall have eternal life. Him I will raise up on the last day.” (Jn 6:40)
5. Day and night Jesus dwells in the Blessed Sacrament because you are the most important person in the world to Him! “Christ is reserved in our churches as the spiritual center of the heart of the community, the universal Church and all humanity, since within the veil of the species, Christ is contained, the Invisible Heart of the Church, the Redeemer of the world, the center of all hearts, by Him all things are and of whom we exist.” (Pope Paul IV, Mysterium Fidei)
6. Jesus wants you to do more than to go to Mass on Sunday. “Our communal worship at Mass must go together with our personal worship of Jesus in Eucharistic adoration in order that our love may be complete.”(Pope John Paul II, Redeemer of Man)
7. You grow spiritually with each moment you spend with Jesus! “Our essential commitment in life is to preserve and advance constantly in Eucharistic life and Eucharistic piety and to grow spiritually in the climate of the Holy Eucharist.” (Pope John Paul II, Redeemer of Man)
8. The best time you spend on earth is with Jesus, your Best Friend, in the Blessed Sacrament! “How great is the value of conversation with Christ in the Blessed Sacrament, for there is nothing more consoling on earth, nothing more efficacious for advancing along the road of holiness!” (Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei)
9. Just as you cannot be exposed to the sun without receiving its rays, neither can you come to Jesus exposed in the Blessed Sacrament without receiving the Divine Rays of His Grace, His Love, His Peace. “Christ is truly the Emmanuel, that is, God with us, day and night, He is in our midst. He dwells with us full of grace and truth. He restores morality, nourishes virtue, consoles the afflicted, strengthens the weak.” (Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei)
10. If Jesus were actually visible in church, everyone would run to welcome Him, but He remains hidden in the Sacred Host under the appearance of Bread, because He is calling us to faith, that we may come to Him in humility. “The Blessed Sacrament is the Living Heart of each of our churches and it is our very sweet duty to honor and adore the Blessed Host, which our eyes see, the Incarnate Word, Whom they cannot see.” (Pope Paul VI, Credo of the People of God)
11. With transforming mercy, Jesus makes our heart one with His. “He proposes His own example to those who come to Him, that all may learn to be like Himself, gentle and humble of heart, and to seek not their own interest but those of God.” (Pope Paul VI, Mysterium Fidei)
12. If the Pope himself would give you a special invitation to visit him in the Vatican, this honor would be nothing in comparison to the honor and dignity that Jesus Himself bestows upon you with the invitation of spending one hour with Him in the Blessed Sacrament. “The Divine Eucharist bestows upon the Christian people an incomparable dignity.”
(Pope Paul VI)
If every member of the Catholic Church – all one billion plus – spent just one hour a week in Eucharistic Adoration, all of the major problems of the world would cease. That is the power of Adoration. There is no military solution. There is no political solution. There is only the Eucharistic solution; Jesus Christ truly present in the Eucharist. This is the only solution that there ever was. It is the only solution that there will ever be.